Taco Salad III
Seasoned ground beef, pinto and kidney beans, lettuce, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, and avocado round out this hearty main dish salad. It's topped with crushed corn chips and Catalina dressing.
Prepare the ground beef as directed by taco seasoning package and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the beef mixture, lettuce, red onion, green onion, pinto beans, kidney beans, tomatoes,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 16 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
Related recipes like Taco Salad III
Get this all star, easy to follow Grilled Corn, Bacon and Chile Crostini recipe from ... 3 to 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar; 4 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias ... for brats, an extra kicker in my alfredo sauce, and it livens up ANY garden salad. ... Tuscan Wood Grilled Oysters with Crispy Pancetta Tomato Basil Mignonette.