Easy Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard. These onion and bacon stuffed hamburgers are always juicy and flavorful!
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, black pepper, barbeque sauce and garlic powder using your hands. Taking a small handful at a time (approximately 1/4 pound), shape...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Related recipes like Easy Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Veal Chops with Roquefort Butter recipe from Ina Garten...
Get this all star, easy to follow Veal Chops with Roquefort Butter recipe from Ina Garten. ... Veal Chop Holstein Schnitzel. Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell ...