"This is a tasty, healthy meal that everyone in my house enjoys!" reports Lori Schlecht of Wimbledon, North Dakota.
Directions Cut chicken into 1/2-in. strips; place in a resealable plastic bag. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Refrigera...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced celery (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
Related recipes like Chicken Stir-Fry
"A one-pan dish that's easy and fills the house with a wonderful scent. Great with either fresh or c...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Patrick and Gina Ne...
Get this all star, easy to follow Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely. ... In a large bowl, add the cornbread mix, bacon and vegetables, and stir in the chicken broth. Add to ... Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies.