Anika's Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Bacon flavored cheese spread gives new life to traditional green bean casserole.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix the green beans and mushroom soup in a large bowl. Spoon into 9x13 inch baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Dollop the cheese spread...
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 (15 ounce) cans French cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (5 ounce) jar bacon cheese spread
- 1 (6 ounce) can Cheddar-flavored French fried onions (such as French's®)
Related recipes like Anika's Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Salad of the Goddesses with Poached Shrimp recipe from Guy Fieri...
Get this all star, easy to follow Salad of the Goddesses with Poached Shrimp recipe from Guy Fieri. ... Leave for about 5 minutes until they are cooked through and completely pink. ... For the dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, parsley, green onions, ... Green Goddess Shrimp Dip In A Sourdough Bowl.