Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie
This pie was always a family favorite at holidays. Everyone thought I'd worked all day to make it, but it's actually so easy to assemble. It's handy to have in the freezer when unexpected company...
Directions Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional
- Additional whipped cream
Related recipes like Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie spice and pecans are the secret ingredients that make this snack mix holiday-ready. MORE...
2: cups Cinnamon Chex™ cereal Save $ ... In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. In small ... Hot Buttered Yum Chex® Mix · null ...