Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Rolls recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the grill or broiler.Using a pastry brush, spread the inside and outside of each bun with melted butter. Grill quickly to warm through (alternately, place on a baking sheet...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 2 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup homemade or good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chervil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 pound freshly cooked lobster tail and claw meat, cubed
- Potato Chips, garnish
Related recipes like Lobster Rolls
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Lobster and Summer Vegetables with Spicy Herbed Butter rec...
Insert _ Spread_ 50 Spooky Treats ... Grilled Lobster and Summer Vegetables with Spicy Herbed Butter ... Brush the meat and inside of the lobsters with some of the herbed butter, about 1 tablespoon per lobster half. ... Grilled Salmon Recipes · Grilled Chicken Recipes · Grilled Shrimp Recipes · Grilling Recipes · Grilled ...
This alternative to a pulled pork sandwich uses tuna fish to capture the taste with less time and wo...
Heap tuna mixture onto the rolls and serve. ... Tuna on Toast Recipe Cream of mushroom soup with tuna and egg, over toast ... 2. Melon Trio with Sherry and Mint Recipe Three kinds of melon are marinated with dry ... Recipe An easy and sweet variation ... 7 Top Rated Grilled Shrimp Recipes .... Chicken Avocado Salad.