Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Rolls recipe from Secrets of a Restaurant Chef
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. To cook the lobsters: Fill a large pot with water and season it generously with salt. Squeeze the lemons into the water and drop them in and toss in...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 head garlic, split horizontally
- 1 thyme bundle
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) lobsters
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1/2 bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Celery salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) of unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 4 top split hot dog rolls
Related recipes like Lobster Rolls
"Slightly sweet rolls that are easy for new bakers. Great if you have a dairy or egg allergy. These ...
These slightly sweet, dairy free bread rolls made with soy butter, soy milk, and ... French Bread Rolls to Die For Recipe Simply delicious French bread rolls with ...
These bunny-shaped rolls are a fun bread to serve for Easter. They also make a special treat for kid...
Bread Machine Rabbits for 21. These bunny shaped rolls are a fun bread to serve for Easter. They also make a special treat for kids the rest of the year.