Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Rolls recipe from Food Network Magazine
Directions Fill a large bowl with ice and water. Steam the lobsters in 2 inches of boiling water until bright pink, 8 to 10 minutes. Immediately shock in the ice bath. Remove the tail and claw...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 1 1/2 -pound lobsters
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 6 potato hot dog buns or New England-style split-top rolls
- Salted butter, softened, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Related recipes like Lobster Rolls
This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading n...
This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! ... Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands. Beat milk and egg together in .... profile image. Rate and ...
Excellent lobster pasta . . . lobster lovers that love Italian dig in! Perfect for Valentines Day!...
Excellent lobster pasta . . . lobster lovers that love Italian dig in! Perfect for ... 20. Lobster Tails Steamed in Beer Recipe Steamed lobster tails with a hint of beer.