Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies II
Chocolate-covered cherries in cookie form taste as good as they sound!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder...
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Related recipes like Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies II
Take one recipe for fabulous, spicy zucchini muffins and add a big scoop of cocoa. Then top the muf...
Take one recipe for fabulous, spicy zucchini muffins and add a big scoop of cocoa. Then top the muffins with chocolate chips or streusel and you are in ...