Chile Rubbed Rare Ostrich with Black Bean-Corn Succotash Ginger ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chile Rubbed Rare Ostrich with Black Bean-Corn Succotash Ginger-Orange Syrup recipe from Ming's Quest
Directions Prepare a hot, cleaned and oiled grill. On a plate, mix together the chile powder, black pepper and sugar. Season the tenderloin with salt and roll in the spice mix. Place tenderloin...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder (may substitute with other chile powders)
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ostrich tenderloin, trimmed, left whole
- Salt, to taste
- Canola oil, to cook
- 2 slices minced bacon
- 1 cup soaked black beans, drained (save bean water)
- 1 large onion, small dice
- 1 large carrot, small dice
- 1 large rib celery, small dice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon washed, minced fermented black beans
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bean water, to cover
- 2 cups shucked corn (or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar or balsamic
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 large slices peeled ginger
- 2 oranges, zested
Related recipes like Chile Rubbed Rare Ostrich with Black Bean-Corn Succotash Ginger ...
This spicy baked corn casserole is a colorful side dish during the holidays....
This spicy baked corn casserole is a colorful side dish during the holidays. ... Corn Casserole I · Corn Casserole II Recipe A casserole combining the textures of both cream style and whole ... profile image. Rate and review. profile image ...