Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce recipe from Bobby Flay
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.Combine the paprika, sugar, salt, cumin, mustard powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.Heat a large cast-iron pan over medium-high heat,...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper1 teaspoon cayenne pepperTwo 2-pound pork tenderloins, patted dry
- Canola oil
- Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce, for serving, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, choppedKosher salt
Related recipes like Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Butternut Squash recipe from Robin Miller...
A little butter and brown sugar go a long way with Robin Miller's delicious Roasted ... Roasted Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage, Hazelnut and Brown Butter Sauce .... Butternut squash makes a great creamy sauce when blended with some ...
Put your slow cooker to work and prepare tender riblets coated in a sweet-and-spicy glaze. MORE+ LES...
3: lb pork baby back ribs (ask butcher to cut ribs in half horizontally). 1: tablespoon garlic pepper blend. 1/3: cup maple flavored syrup. 1/4: cup Dijon mustard.