6 Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Soup doesn't get much more simple than simmering six cans of prepared food together to make a slightly spicy, Mexican-style soup quickly and easily.
Stir black beans, chicken broth, corn, chicken chunks, cream of chicken soup, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12.5 fl oz) can chicken chunks, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
Related recipes like 6 Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Make a creamy chicken and wine sauce in your slow cooker, then add cooked spaghetti and Parmesan che...
6 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced; 3 tablespoons cornstarch ... 17. Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe This fork tender chicken is slow cooked in a ...