Best Mud Pie
A dynamite version of mud pie made by layering ice cream, chocolate fudge sauce, and cookies!
Freeze the crust until firm, about 30 minutes. Place half the coffee ice cream into a bowl, and let it stand about 10 minutes to soften. Return remaining ice cream to the freezer. Mix softened...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate sandwich cookie crumb crust (such as an OREO® crust)
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1/2 (18 ounce) package crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup