Ice Cream Pie with Easy Caramel Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ice Cream Pie with Easy Caramel Sauce recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Crush the graham crackers in a food processor or resealable plastic bag. Pour the crumbs into a bowl...
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 18 graham crackers (the 4-section large pieces)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, plus extra for serving
- 4 peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- 2 large chocolate-covered peanut butter crunch candy bars, such as Butterfinger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Related recipes like Ice Cream Pie with Easy Caramel Sauce
Get Sunny Anderson's Irish Cream Dream Recipe from Food Network...
Get Paula Deen's Pirates Buried Treasure Recipe from Food Network...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Mushroom Salad Subs recipe from Rachael Ray...
Get this all star, easy to follow Grilled Mushroom Salad Subs recipe from Rachael Ray ... 4 piquillo peppers, pimientos or roasted red peppers, patted dry and cut into strips .... I replaced the cheese with smoked gouda and like it better that way.