Tomato-Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
I used fresh mozzarella for the first time last year and loved it. I wanted to incorporate it into as many dishes as possible and came up with this salad. It has quickly become a mainstay at...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, olives, parsley and basil. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt, oregano and...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
Related recipes like Tomato-Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
"A tasty grilled trout with a nice kick with each bite."...
Spread a whole trout with an easy spice mix, let chill for an hour, and grill a tasty fish dinner with a hint of spice in every bite. ... Mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, cumin, chili powder, paprika, black pepper, ... Chef John's Grilled Swordfish Bruschetta. Grilled bread and swordfish get dressed up with a cherry tomato vinaigrette.
Combine a few key Christmas flavours here to make a pie that both children and adults will adore...
Festive golden five spice chicken. 4.363635. (33 ratings) ..... Made this on Christmas Eve with the honeyed carrot salad. It was lovely but I froze the remains and ...