Eggplant Stuffed with Chicken and Cheese
Eggplant is topped with chicken, cheese, and tomatoes in this quick and easy stuffed eggplant recipe that fits into a gluten-free lifestyle.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place eggplant, cut-side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic over each...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more if needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 (10 ounce) basket grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
Related recipes like Eggplant Stuffed with Chicken and Cheese
Jazz up your sole with Chef John's recipe for crab-stuffed sole, with a bit of heat from poblano pep...
Jazz up your sole with Chef John's recipe for crab stuffed sole, with a bit of heat ... Crab Stuffed Flounder Recipe Flounder is baked with a crab meat stuffing ... Stuffed Sole Recipe These fresh fillets are filled with small, cooked shrimp, and ...
Bell peppers and other sweet-and-sour ingredients add incredible flavor to chicken when steamed toge...
1/3: cup pineapple preserves. 2: tablespoons packed brown sugar. 1: tablespoon soy sauce. 1/4: teaspoon crushed red pepper. 4: boneless skinless chicken ...