Grilled Italian Turkey Burgers
These turkey burgers are awesome at a cookout, especially if you're trying to eat healthy. Try topping them with a little marinara or steak sauce. So good. —Darla Andrews, Lewisville, Texas
Directions Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, 3-4 minutes. Add spinach; cook and stir just until wilted....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
Related recipes like Grilled Italian Turkey Burgers
Turkey mince is the leanest of its kind and is great rolled up into balls and served with tomato sau...
Lean and thrifty, turkey mince makes a great substitute for chicken in this spicy Asian noodle soup...
Thai chicken parcel with sugar snap peas & rice. 5. (3 ratings). Thai chicken ... Rice noodle & turkey salad with lime chilli dressing. 5. (5 ratings). Rice noodle ...
Use turkey thigh mince in this cheap weeknight treat flavoured with cumin, parsley and mint - perfec...
Serve the koftas with the salad, minty dip and tortilla crisps. Recipe from ... Harissa turkey kofta & carrot pittas. 5 ... Spiced lamb koftas with mint & tomato salad.
This is a really tasty and easy roast recipe that won't let you down on the big day...
Meanwhile, finely chop the remaining onion half, and mix with the butter and sage. Take the turkey out of the oven and raise the temp to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6 .