Chocolate tart with crème fraîche & raspberries
Prepare in advance for the perfect end to any meal
To serve, whip the remaining cream until just stiff. Put a thin slice of tart on each plate. Spoon some cream on top and scatter with raspberries and blueberries. Dust with icing sugar.
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 100g plain flour
- 50g ground almond
- 85g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , cut into small pieces
- 25g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 150g/5oz bar dark chocolate, in pieces
- 2 egg white
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 142ml carton ¼pint double cream
- 2 tbsp brandy Brandy bran-deeBrandy is a distilled spirit made from virtually any fermented fruit or starchy vegetable.… or Tia Maria
- 284ml carton double cream
- 300g raspberry Raspberry ras-beh-reeA member of the rose family, raspberries have a wonderfully intense, sweet taste, and many…
- 125g/5oz punnet blueberries Blueberry bloo-bear-eeBlueberries are one of the few edibles native to North America and credited with being…
- icing sugar, for dusting
Related recipes like Chocolate tart with crème fraîche & raspberries
These delicious bars are full of chocolate and peanut butter, just like a favorite candy bar. Perfec...
These delicious bars are full of chocolate and peanut butter, just like a favorite candy bar. Perfect for the holidays, these easy bar cookies are sure to be a hit.
Who can resist these tender Scottish quick breads laden with chocolate chips? Have some for a sweet ...
Who can resist these tender Scottish quick breads laden with chocolate chips ... Recipes » Chocolate Chip Scones .... Cacao and Milk Chocolate SconesRecipe ...