Sweet Potato Custard Pie
I love to bake and experiment with ingredients. Sometimes I get lucky and produce something that's new and tasty, like this pie.—Kathy Roberts, New Hebron, Mississippi
Directions Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and place in large bowl;...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup whipping topping
Related recipes like Sweet Potato Custard Pie
These gluten-free lightly salted caramel marshmallow crispy rice treats are a sweet and salty deligh...
These gluten free lightly salted caramel marshmallow crispy rice treats are a sweet ... 12 ounces gluten free crispy rice cereal (such as Kellogg's® Gluten Free ...
Serve this mildly spiced curry with rice noodles, basmati rice or chappati breads and introduce your...
Chicken, sweet potato & coconut curry. By Lesley ... Speedy green chicken curry .... Although the flavour was lovely this ended up like a soup rather than a curry.