Chicken Parmesan Rollatini
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Parmesan Rollatini recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Cook the broth, garlic, tomatoes and basil in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 14 .5-ounce can crushed San Marzano or fire-roasted tomatoes 5 or 6 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 thin (1/8-inch-thick) chicken cutlets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- Instant polenta, for serving (optional)
Related recipes like Chicken Parmesan Rollatini
Get Robert Irvine's Portobello Crusted Chicken with Warm Red Bliss Potato Salad Recipe from Food Net...
Get Robert Irvine's Portobello Crusted Chicken with Warm Red Bliss Potato ... Add the sliced red onion to the container with the chicken. ... Chicken Francese.