Spaghetti Squash Primavera
Sunny-colored squash shells make attractive bowls for this satisfying meatless main dish, perfect for a summer supper. The recipe showcases a bountiful medley of vegetables. —CoraLee Collis,...
Directions Cut spaghetti squash in half; discard seeds. Place cut side up on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, covered, on high for 9 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 large spaghetti squash (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Spaghetti Squash Primavera
A sweet and creamy purée, simply made with ripe, nutrient-rich avocado and banana. Yogurt can be ad...
Weaning recipe: Roasted butternut squash & garlic purée. 0 ... Weaning recipe: Haddock, cauliflower & potato purée. 0 ... Weaning recipe: Fish pie bites. 5.
This toastie is like homemade pizza, as you can mix and match the fillings to suit you and your mate...
Olives, antipasti, peppers, artichoke or aubergine slices would all work too, from ... season with salt and pepper, then carefully close the sandwich and squash it down .... We used parma ham and roasted veg as additional fillings and just used a ... kit with next day delivery worth £10, when you order a bag of Pact (£6.95).