Banana Pudding V
A no-cook banana pudding made with lowfat cream cheese, lite sour cream, lite whipped topping, sugar free pudding mix and skim milk.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sour cream. Stir in whipped topping and vanilla. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sweetener and milk. Stir until sugar and mix are dissolved...
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (1 ounce) packages instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 packet artificial sweetener
- 5 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package Cookies, vanilla wafers, lower fat
- 7 bananas, sliced
Related recipes like Banana Pudding V
These crunchy walnuts make a great topping for a festive treat or a bowl of ice cream. The simplest ...
Halloween treats & drinks. 4.714285. (14 ratings). Halloween treats & drinks. Yorkshire pudding wrap. 5. (1 rating). Yorkshire pudding wrap · Meringue kisses. 0.
Golden plaited bread containing cinnamon, sultanas and raisons. Perfect for all the family....
Serves 5. Golden plaited bread containing cinnamon, sultanas and raisons. Perfect for all the family. This recipe has been ... Sticky banana & maple cake. 3.839285 ... Nutty apricot & cinnamon pudding. 4 ... Banana & cinnamon whirls. 4.06579.
This is is a classy version of traditional rice pudding, which can be made up to 2 hours ahead...
pudding from the chiller cabinet; 85ml golden granulated sugar ... Divide the strawberries between 6 ramekins, douse with cointreau and top with the fresh rice ...