Bleu Baked Chicken and Rice
Chicken thighs are marinated in blue cheese dressing and baked with seasoned rice for a delicious comfort food dinner.
Place chicken thighs in a large resealable bag; pour in blue cheese dressing. Coat chicken with dressing, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups blue cheese dressing (such as Ken's®)
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 stalks celery, chopped and leaves reserved
- 1/3 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend (such as Tony Chachere's®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan-Romano cheese blend
Related recipes like Bleu Baked Chicken and Rice
Like all types of brown rice, each grain of brown basmati retains its nutritious bran and germ. The ...
Like all types of brown rice, each grain of brown basmati retains its nutritious bran and germ. ... Brown Basmati Rice and Roast Pork Tenderloin. Health.
Soft pretzel dough is rolled around hot dogs, sprinkled with salt and baked until golden brown. Now ...
Soft pretzel dough is rolled around hot dogs, sprinkled with salt and baked ... Seattle Cream Cheese Dogs Recipe On the streets of Seattle, after the bars close ...