Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Sauce
My girlfriend shared this delicious recipe with me. Her peach trees were bursting with fruit, and she wanted to find a use for the succulent peaches besides pie, cobbler or canning. Now my...
Directions In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until jelly is melted. Remove from the heat and set aside. Sprinkle chops...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Sauce
"This is a fantastic rum based drink that my grandmother made for me. It cannot be made virgin, the ...
Limeade, rum and fresh peaches blend into a velvety summer drink. It cannot be made virgin, the rum is the key ingredient! The peach skins add a lovely bit of ...
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauce baked in puff pastry....
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauce baked in puff pastry. ... Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushroom Skil... 178. Mushroom Pie ...