Maple Walnut Cranberry Sauce
Chef John's cranberry sauce will please everyone at your holiday table, and it's so easy to whip up. Aside from being a great side dish, it's the greatest cheesecake topping of all time--or try it on ice cream!
Place cranberries into a large saucepan and stir in orange juice, maple syrup, sugar, port wine, ginger, orange zest, cinnamon stick, and salt. Bring sauce to a simmer. Berries will begin to...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup dark (grade B) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Related recipes like Maple Walnut Cranberry Sauce
Leftover chicken breast in a cottage cheese sauce, served on a bed of fettuccine pasta....
51. Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken Recipe Creamy sauce, succulent chicken, perfectly al dente pasta ... Easy Chicken Pasta Alfredo Recipe Mushrooms simmer in a creamy Alfredo sauce with ... Cook 5 star weekday dinners every time.
Get Coconut Carrot Cake No-Bake Cookies with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe from Food Networ...
Add the pecans, cashews, coconut, almond butter, cinnamon, ginger, salt, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Process until the mixture is ...