Chicken marsala is usually high in fat and calories. But in this version, the flavor really comes from deglazing the skillet with the broth and wine, so even though I eliminated extra oil,...
Directions Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup marsala wine or 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice plus 5 tablespoons additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Chicken Marsala
The same tasty Mexican dish with half the fat of standard tacos. Pile on the chicken, salsa and guac...
Pile on the chicken, salsa and guacamole, and build yourself a delicious dinner. ... 1 tsp ground cumin; 1 tsp smoked paprika; 450g skinless chicken breasts, ...