Key Lime Cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Key Lime Cake recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease and flour one 9-by-12-by-2-inch cake pan.In a large mixing bowl, mix the gelatin, granulated...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Butter, for greasing pan
- Flour, for dusting pan
- One 3-ounce package lime flavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (from about 25 small key limes or 4 large regular limes)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter), room temperature
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- One 1 pound box confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Key Lime Cake
"Perfectly grilled tender and juicy chicken marinated in a lime cilantro marinade with soy sauce and...
The winner of Good Food's 20th birthday cake competition, we think this is the new carrot cake...
The winner of Good Food's 20th birthday cake competition, we think this is the new carrot ... Banoffee marshmallow cake .... cake, also made for a BBQ, and it all went before the chocolate fudge cake. ... Just go to Tesco and buy ready made!!
"For me, the best part about coffee cake is the crispy, crunchy, buttery crumbs. So here I significa...
If you like the crispy, crunchy, buttery crumb topping on coffee cake, then you'll love Chef John's version that ... Sour Cream Rhubarb Coffee Cake Recipe Sour cream and fresh rhubarb make this coffee cake .... The Truth About Bubble Tea.
Chicken breasts, slow-cooked in Mexican-inspired cilantro-lime salsa, makes tasty taco filling....
Chicken breasts, slow cooked in Mexican inspired cilantro lime salsa, makes ... Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Your favorite Indian dish has ...