Campbell's Kitchen Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken and vegetables are paired in a creamy sauce and topped with a golden biscuit crust.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix soup, vegetables and chicken in 9-inch pie plate. Mix milk, egg and baking mix. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free, or 25% Less Sodium)*
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix