Grilled Corn and Red Cabbage Slaw
Grilled corn and red cabbage slaw with a cilantro-lime dressing is a refreshing salad or topping for fish tacos.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place corn on hot grill and cook until charred on all sides, about 15 minutes. Remove corn from grill and cool. Pour...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
Related recipes like Grilled Corn and Red Cabbage Slaw
This summer picnic-salad recipe mixes corn, tomato, and avocado in a simple lime dressing for a deli...
Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette .... Grilled Corn Salad .... Very good dish, I used fresh corn that I grilled first and added some fresh minced garlic, because, why ...