Oven Fried Chicken
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Set a rack on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spray the rack generously with cooking spray.Finely grind the bagel chips and cereal together in a food...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the rack and chicken
- 2 1/4 cups broken bagel chips or Melba toast
- 1 1/3 cups rice-corn crispy cereal, such as Crispix
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken pieces, about 6 ounces each (see Cook's Note)
Related recipes like Oven Fried Chicken
Get Marinated Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Red Pepper Salsa Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/82/10/8210d5432e746010c3ef28f8d3178435's White Pizza Recipe...
Preheat your wood fired pizza oven 4 hours before cooking. Alternately, you can use a preheated pizza stone in your home oven. It's best to heat it for 1 hour in a ...