Chicken Salad with Pineapple-Chipotle Dressing
For an unusual lunch or dinner salad, try this vegetable and chicken blend with a sweet and smoky dressing of canned pineapple and chipotle chiles.
2 Just before serving, add dressing to salad; toss gently to mix.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits in unsweetened juice, drained
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7 or 11-oz. can)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. classic iceberg salad mix (iceberg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut (2x1/8x1/8-inch) carrots
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
Related recipes like Chicken Salad with Pineapple-Chipotle Dressing
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...