Dad's Potato Salad
A big bowl of tangy potato salad has spiral pasta, hard-boiled eggs, green onions, and dill pickles, all in a creamy mayonnaise dressing.
Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and...
- Yield: 15
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 pounds potatoes, unpeeled
- 12 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickles, chopped (reserve juice)
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Dad's Potato Salad
"There is nothing better on a chilly, damp day than a steaming bowl of potato leek soup; and convers...
There is nothing better on a chilly, damp day than a steaming bowl of potato leek soup; and conversely, few things are as delicious and refreshing on a hot, ...
This salad is a cool combination of hominy, black beans, sweet and hot peppers, picante and spices....
This salad is a cool combination of hominy, black beans, sweet and hot peppers, ... Rice with Black Beans Recipe Good rice, beans, and tomato dish that takes ...