Romaine lettuce, bell pepper, and tomatoes are baked and topped with seasoned ground beef and cheese in this Mexican-inspired taco salad.
Combine chili powder, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and oregano together in a bowl. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can no salt-added kidney beans
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 large green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 ounce finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces coarsely grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
Related recipes like Half
Loaded with tender chicken and lovely vegetables, this satisfying stir-fry goes from stovetop to tab...
1/2: cup sugar snap peas ... lemon pepper. 1: cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half ... Add chicken and onion; stir fry 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.
Get Black Bean and Butternut Squash Tacos Recipe from Food Network...
Warm the refried beans gently over low heat. Cut the butternut squash in half crosswise at the narrowest point. Cut each half in half again lengthwise. Peel each ...
Get Smoked Corn and Crab Chowder with Mount Gay Rum Recipe from Food Network...
Get Smoked Corn and Crab Chowder with Mount Gay Rum Recipe from Food Network. ... Add crab stock, potatoes, half and half, smoked corn, sherry pepper sauce, rum, and crabmeat, and cook until all ... Roasted Sweet Corn Chowder.
Get Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad and Slaw Recipe from Food Network...
Get Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad and Slaw Recipe from Food Network. ... Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and blue cheese in a food processor or blender and ... Season with the remaining half of the hot sauce and salt and pepper.