Bread Pudding Cups with Bourbon Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bread Pudding Cups with Bourbon Sauce recipe from Nancy Fuller
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the bread pudding cups: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners and spray the liners with nonstick cooking spray....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying liners
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 12 slices stale cinnamon-raisin bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
Related recipes like Bread Pudding Cups with Bourbon Sauce
"Sesame oil and freshly grated ginger are key to giving these skewers of flank steak an Asian 'zing'...
5 m. Ready In. 3 h 20 m. Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, green ... Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. ... Asian Beef Skewers Recipe Strips of flank steak are marinated overnight in a very ...
This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke for marinating...
This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid ... See what difference vs. just overnight My last 3 batches used Ground beef ...