Bing Cherry & Orange Coffee Cake
Dotted with flecks of sweet cherries, every slice of this coffee cake is infused with refreshing citrus flavor. I've been relying on the recipe for more than 20 years.—Leah MacDonald, Calgary,...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the cherries, 2 tablespoons flour and 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and remaining sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs,...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons plus 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons 2% milk
Related recipes like Bing Cherry & Orange Coffee Cake
"This pastel-green, easy-to-make cake is super moist with a light, creamy frosting that is perfect f...
Pistachio cake, made with pistachio pudding mix, is a moist, light green cake perfect for ... Pistachio Nut Cake II Recipe This cake uses yellow cake mix, instant ...
Prepare this fruit cake in advance and feed it regularly with rum, brandy or whisky to build the fla...
Prepare this fruit cake in advance and feed it regularly with rum, brandy or whisky to build the flavour and keep it moist, from BBC Good Food. ... raisins, sultanas, currants, cherries, cranberries, prunes or figs); zest and juice 1 orange ... Shop for this recipe .... Sloe gin. 5. (2 ratings). Marzipan in the middle bundt cake Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roast Achiote Citrus Chicken recipe from Food Network...
Achiote Citrus Marinade, recipe follows. 1 (3 pound) roasting ... Cut the onion, head of garlic and orange in half and stuff inside the chicken's cavity. Tie the legs ...