Oven Roasted Red Potatoes and Asparagus
This garlicky red potato and asparagus dish is easy and delicious. It can be served hot or cold.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a large baking dish, toss the red potatoes with 1/2 the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 1/2 the kosher salt. Cover with aluminum foil....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Oven Roasted Red Potatoes and Asparagus
Get Mom-Mom Fritche's Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease baking sheets. In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together peanut butter and sugar until combined well. In a small ...
Get Stir-Fried Sweet Potatoes with Brown Butter and Sage Recipe from Food Network...
Put oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add sweet potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring only occasionally, until they ...