Apple & Walnut Salad
This recipe delivers sweet and tangy flavor to simple salad greens with a quick apple cider vinaigrette, cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Directions In a salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the cider, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 5 cups torn romaine
- 5 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- CIDER VINAIGRETTE:
- 3/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup walnut oil or canola oil
Related recipes like Apple & Walnut Salad
This fabulous Christmas cake can be made and decorated in four very different ways. Just choose your...
Hot toddy fruitcake. By Jane .... Easy apple fruit cake. 4.67958 .... This was my first attempt at baking a fruit cake really easy recipe with great success. I cut the ...
Get Oven Roaster with Fresh Herbs and Garlic and Roasted Potatoes Recipe from Food Network...
Episode: Sunday Start Up Roasted Capon ... 7 1/2 pound oven roaster or capon; 1 cup fresh ... Serve gravy separately; serve also with salad on the same plate.