Fig and Brie Crostini
Nicely spiced fig spread is layered on toasted French bread with Brie cheese and apples for impressive and tasty crostini perfect for parties.
Combine figs, vinegar, brown sugar, onion, ginger, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cloves, and cinnamon in a saucepan; simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until fig spread is reduced,...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Fig Spread:
- 1 cup finely chopped dried figs
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon oregano
Related recipes like Fig and Brie Crostini
Get Strawberry Almond and Brie Grilled Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network...
SPREAD 1 1/2 tablespoons of preserves on each of 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle each with half of the almonds and mint. Arrange sliced brie to cover. Top with ...