Skillet Turkey With Roasted Vegetables
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Skillet Turkey With Roasted Vegetables recipe from Food Network Magazine
Directions Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Rub the turkey skin with 1 tablespoon olive oil; rub over and under the skin with the marjoram,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 skin-on boneless turkey breast (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches spring onions or small regular onions trimmed and halved
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 bunches small carrots, trimmed
- 1 10 -to-12-ounce package mixed mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Skillet Turkey With Roasted Vegetables
Get Curly Endive and Apple Smoked Bacon Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Place bacon in a hot skillet over low heat. Cook completely to render fat. Remove lardons from skillet and reserve on paper towels. From the skillet remove 2 ...
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious!...
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious! ... Teriyaki Meatball Appetizers Recipe Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce ...