Winter vegetable pie
One portion of this delicious vegetarian shepherd's pie contains all 5 of your recommended 5-a-day intake
Heat the grill. Spoon the hot vegetable mix into a pie dish, top with the mash and drag a fork lightly over the surface. Place under the grill for a few mins until the top is crisp golden brown.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , sliced
- 1 tbsp flour Flour fl-ow-erFlour is a powdery ingredient usually made from grinding wheat, maize, rye, barley or rice. As…
- 300g (about 2 large) carrot Carrot ka-rotThe carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root… , cut into small batons
- ½ cauliflower Cauliflower coll-ee-fl-ow-ahA brassica, like cabbage and broccoli, cauliflower is a mass of tiny, tightly packed flower… , broken into small florets
- 4 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 rosemary Rosemary rose-mar-eeRosemary's intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game… sprig, leaves finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 200g frozen pea
- 900g potato Potato po-tate-ohThe world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of… , cut into chunks
- up to 200ml/7fl oz milk Milk mill-kOne of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
Related recipes like Winter vegetable pie
Get Marinated Veggie Kebabs with Halloumi Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Niomi Smart's beautifully vibrant vegan recipe is a good source of iron and gives you all 5 of your ...
... 2 red peppers, chopped; 400g can chickpeas, drained; 400g can chopped tomatoes; 500ml vegan vegetable stock (such as Marigold Vegan Bouillon Powder) ...
Get Tomato Fromage Recipe from Food Network...
Get Tomato Fromage Recipe from Food Network. ... Browse Recipes: Easy Recipes · Dinner Recipes · Chicken Recipes · Gluten Free Recipes · Recipes ... Recipe courtesy of George Stella ... Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and serve as a vegetable and a garnish.