Fast and Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
Grab a rotisserie chicken on your way home from work to save time making this pasta casserole.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Related recipes like Fast and Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
Get Sephardic Chicken Soup with Sofrito and Herbed Matzo Balls Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sephardic Chicken Soup with Sofrito and Herbed Matzo Balls Recipe ... Level: Easy ... Return the soup to the pot and stir in the sofrito and chicken pieces .
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Black Beans in a Pressure Cooker recipe from Tyler Florence...
Get this all star, easy to follow Black Beans in a Pressure Cooker recipe from Tyler Florence. ... Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence ... Beef and Black Bean Sliders.