Easy Thai prawn curry
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes
Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are. Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped coriander, if you like.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- 1-2 tsp Thai red curry paste (we used Sharwood's)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 50g sachet coconut cream
- 400g raw frozen prawns Prawn praw-nThere are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- coriander, chopped, to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Easy Thai prawn curry
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken Mushroom and Bacon Pie recipe from Nigella Lawson. ... jill i think you're confused the carmelized onions were for the lamb ragout Ruchi S. ... Also, instead of puff pastry sheets, I baked off puff pastry shells and portioned the chicken into the shells on a plate. It looked ... Photo gallery ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Mushrooms with Truffle Oil and Shaved Parmesan recipe from...
Get this all star, easy to follow Grilled Mushrooms with Truffle Oil and Shaved ... 1 1/2 pounds wild mushrooms, (recommended: shiitake, oyster, cremini, sliced ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Catfish Deviled Eggs recipe from Rachael Ray's Kids Cook-Off...
Get this all star, easy to follow Fried Catfish Deviled Eggs recipe from Rachael Ray's Kids Cook Off. ... Cinnamon Roll Pie CrustPureWow · This Insane ...