Cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, Cool Whip(R), and Jell-O(R) combine to make this recipe for the iconic Thanksgiving Jell-O(R) salad.
Stir pineapple, cottage cheese, and whipped topping together in a bowl; sprinkle gelatin mix over the top and stir until well-mixed. Refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 2 hours.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
Related recipes like Thanksgiving Jell
"This creamy casserole is always one of the first to go in a buffet line. When I want to indicate se...
This creamy casserole is always one of the first to go in a buffet line. When I want to ... I used leftover thanksgiving turkey for this recipe and I absolutely love it!