Cook this simple storecupboard risotto in the oven while you get on with something else – the result is still wonderfully creamy
Add the cherry tomatoes and the hot stock, then give the rice a quick stir. Cover with a tightly fitting lid and bake for 18 mins until just cooked. Stir through most of the Parmesan and serve...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 250g pack smoked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 25g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 300g risotto rice Risotto riceTo create an authentic creamy Italian risotto, the use of specialist rice is imperative. It…
- half a glass of white wine (optional)
- 150g pack cherry tomatoes, halved
- 700ml hot chicken stock (from a cube is fine)
- 50g Parmesan Parmesan parm-ee-zanParmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It… , grated
Related recipes like Oven-baked risotto
Get Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos Recipe from Food Network. ... Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, mix together cooked rice, salsa, pinto beans, Chipotle Chicken and ... Tortilla Omelet Burrito with Pulled Chicken and Salsa Verde.
"This yummy, warm baked Brie has a garlicky center with a touch of sweet red pepper jelly topping. S...
Bake in the preheated oven until rind begins to soften, about 15 minutes. ... Kent's Pork Chop Casserole Recipe Pork chops are baked with rice, onion, tomato ...