Couscous & fish in a bag
Boost your iron intake with this simple healthy recipe
Lay the haddock on top of the couscous, top with the lemon slices, then carefully pour over the lemony stock. Fold the remaining open sides tightly. Bake for 20-25 mins, depending on how thick...
- Yield: Serves 1
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 100g couscous Couscous koos-koosConsisting of many tiny granules made from steamed and dried durum wheat, couscous has become a…
- 25g pine nut, toasted
- 1 small courgette Courgette corr-zjetThe courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,… , thinly sliced
- small handful dill, leaves only, chopped
- 150ml strong vegetable stock
- 1 haddock Haddock haad-dokA white-fleshed salt water fish often compared with cod in flavour and texture. Found on the… , or other white fish fillet
Related recipes like Couscous & fish in a bag
Fresh corn is grilled and sliced off of the cob while still warm in this hearty grilled side....
Fresh corn is grilled and sliced off of the cob while still warm in this hearty grilled side. ... Combine the warm corn kernels with the green pepper, diced tomato, onion, cilantro, and olive oil. Season with ... Refreshing Cucumber Salsa Recipe Top fish tacos or chips with a refreshing salsa made from ... Fried Green Tomatoes.
"A classic Moroccan tagine stew with warm spices, vegetables and dried fruit adds leftover turkey fo...
A classic Moroccan tagine stew with warm spices, vegetables and dried fruit adds leftover turkey for a twist on a traditional dish. ... Greek yogurt and hot cooked couscous, optional ... Shredded rotisserie chicken can be used in place of turkey.