Polish Meat Balls
A favorite family recipe. These meatballs, made from veal and pork, bake over a layer of onions and celery in a big roasting pan for a main dish that can feed a crowd.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mix the onions and celery together in the bottom of a large roasting pan. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together the veal and pork with your...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 6 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 2 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 40 saltine crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Related recipes like Polish Meat Balls
Get Pappardelle with Wild Boar Ragu (Pappardelle al Ragu Di Cinghiale) Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0c/be/0cbe4bc6e48014cf92b83275100700b1's Frozen Peanut Butt...
Shape the peanut butter mixture into 20 (1 inch) balls and place on a waxed ... Ina makes a brownie tart and tops it with a drizzling of more chocolate.
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0c/be/0cbe4bc6e48014cf92b83275100700b1's Cherry BBQ Chicken...
Season the chicken drumsticks and carefully loosen the skin to season the meat. Cover with ... Tangerine Maple Glazed Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks. Recipe ...