Black Bean Avocado Salad
"You can taste the essence of summer in this refreshing salad I serve with grilled chicken," says Sue Kauffmann of Columbia City, Indiana
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1-1/3 cups chopped avocados
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Black Bean Avocado Salad
Layers of beans, sour cream, salsa, peppers, and cheese are baked to gooey perfection. Serve it up h...
Layers of beans, sour cream, salsa, peppers, and cheese are baked to gooey perfection. Serve it up hot with ... "There are never any leftovers with this fantastic spicy bean dip; use hot salsa to add more punch. Serve with .... 3/4 cup sour cream.
Portobello mushrooms are filled with refried beans, Cheddar cheese, and corn salsa in these fun fies...
1 teaspoon ground black pepper ... Strawberries 'n' Cream Croissant Cups ... Seth's Gimmie Cha Bang Recipe Rigatoni is dressed in a spicy cream sauce with ...