Fresh Broccoli Salad
Fresh broccoli, mushrooms, parsley, scallions and peppers are tossed in Marzetti(R) Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook broccoli for 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse and cool under cold water. Combine the mushrooms, parsley and scallions in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 2 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2/3 cup Marzetti® Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 scallions, 4-inch green and white parts, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Related recipes like Fresh Broccoli Salad
Get Vietnamese Shrimp and Glass Noodle Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Vietnamese Shrimp and Glass Noodle Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... To make the salad, marinate the shrimp in 1/2 cup of the Vietnamese Dressing. While this ... Veggie Inspired Jewelry with a Romaine Heart of Gold Feb 27, 2017 ...
This vibrant pink layer cake is pure strawberry-on-strawberry goodness, with fresh strawberries goin...
This vibrant pink layer cake is pure strawberry on strawberry goodness, with fresh strawberries going into the cake batter and frosting....