Lazy Man's Pierogi
An easy substitute for the Polish dish pierogi. Spiral twist pasta and bacon are combined with onions, mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place bacon in a large,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotelle pasta
- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut - rinsed and drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Lazy Man's Pierogi
A lazy brunch of fluffy, blini-style potato cakes topped with a Scandinavian-inspired smoked fish sa...
A lazy brunch of fluffy, blini style potato cakes topped with a Scandinavian inspired smoked fish salad, from BBC ... Recipe from Good Food magazine, May 2012.