Garbanzo beans, chicken, carrots, and potatoes are simmered together in a richly spiced tomato sauce to make this recipe for Timm curry.
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and reserve potato-cooking water. Place...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons hot (Madras) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Timm Curry
Get Food Network Kitchen's Thai-Style Basil Shrimp with Basil-Coconut Rice Recipe from Food Network...
Get Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network...
Get Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches Recipe from Food Network. ... chicken, cranberries, mayonnaise, walnuts, scallions, curry powder and apple and mix to thoroughly combine. ... Smoked Gouda Chorizo Jalapeno Poppers : Sunny.
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/89/b2/89b2f4d903627b2785dd0a6982f9423e's Halibut with Cocon...
4 days ago Add the curry leaves, coriander seeds and green chili and cook for 30 ... Sprinkle the halibut with the coriander, cumin, salt and pepper and ...
Get Rachael Ray's Eggplant Curry with Toasted Almonds Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rachael Ray's Eggplant Curry with Toasted Almonds Recipe from Food Network. ... Add tomatoes, chutney, curry, salt, and broth. ... Curried Chicken Salad.